Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Beyond A Dozen Ways to Two Step #12

This has been a long journey through the month of August and I was not sure I was going to make it. I hope these links will be available in the future because I will most certainly create a project with them.

Let's see... the most challenging for me was Prezi for the presentation portion. I just could not see to get the hang of this tool. The best were the survey, capture your screen and tell a story. I can really see the advantage of using these tools in the library for patrons to use. I have always thought of myself as being technology proficient, but I have really been challenged this month. I have learned new things that I will use, so a big THANK YOU for creating this technology journey for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment