Popular Posts

Friday, August 5, 2011

Step 4

This was an interesting step... I really enjoyed going to the different job searching/resume making sites. I did not know these resources were avaialble so this is a ++ for me.

VisualCV is awesome for someone who has the computer skills to build a resume from this site. People with limited computer skills would not be able to do it. Emurse looks like it may be easier.

Indeed.com and Career builder are good resources for jobs and had many listings for a variety of positions. Bixee was a little strange... Asian based businesses. I was not sure what exactly this site did... sourcing out Asians for American companies or something. I was unclear on this one. Tweetsmyjob is a good service for mobile technolgy users. I have been a member of Linkedin for some time and I do not see the benefits. I just keep getting asked to put someone on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment